Learn more about our premium sex doll features and options.
Enhance your level of satisfaction.
All of our dolls here at RLLD can be customized to your liking, and through our additional features, you can get the most out of your purchase. To amplify your overall experience these features make longevity, cleaning, storage, and differentiation easy.
Your doll. Your preferences.
The power of choice is in your hands. To help you make an informed decision, we have provided a detailed description and comparison for each available feature below. To stay competitive we maintain below-industry-standard pricing for each add-on.
- Removable Vagina
- Fixed Vagina
- Standing Feet
- Normal Feet
- Internal Heating System
- No Heating
Fixed Vagina vs Removable Vagina:
Fixed Vagina – The vagina is built into your love doll and cannot be removed.
Removable Vagina – The vagina can be removed and replaced with a new one.
Both types of vaginas feel and function the same, the comparisons are as follows:
Advantages of a Removable Vagina:
- -Can be removed for easier cleaning and soaking in water.
- -Can be replaced with a new vagina if the old one becomes less elastic or loses its shape.
- -The entire doll lasts longer because of better cleaning and maintenance abilities.
Removable Vagina Examples:
Drawbacks of a Removable Vagina:
- -It looks less realistic, when removed there is a hole where the vagina insert should be.
Advantages of a Fixed Vagina:
- -Looks a lot more realistic.
- -Fits the love doll perfectly without any unrealistic gap.
Drawbacks of a Fixed Vagina:
- -It’s more difficult to clean, you can use an irrigator to inject water into it and dry it, but cannot remove it.
- -After prolonged use, the vagina may not be as tight as before.
Normal Feet vs Standing Feet:
- -Standing feet are more ideal for storage and can prolong the doll’s functioning life by preventing damage from improper storage.
- -More positions become easier when your doll can stand independently.
- -The standing feet and normal feet are the same size.
- -The standing feet are flat and can only bend it downwards, not side to side.
- -You can put any type of shoes on her with both the standing and the normal feet.
- -It is strongly recommended to only use flat shoes when standing to prevent falling.
- -All love doll options we offer can come with normal feet or standing feet.
Which One Should I Choose?
At the end of the day, it comes down to how you want to use your new doll! If you don’t mind the small metal implants that will be in the bottom of her feet and would like to have her standing more often, the standing feet are for you. If you think you won’t really have a use for her to stand and would prefer the more natural and realistic look of the normal feet then normal feet are the better choice.
Foot option examples:
Love Doll Heater:
With this option the doll is heated internally via resistance heating. The power adapter can be connected with 110v-240v which is applicable for most countries. Your love doll can be connected through the adapter on her back and will start heating immediately as there is no switch. Due to the characteristics of TPE, heating your doll internally may take between 30 and 60 minutes depending on surroundings and the temperature of the room she is in. It is strongly suggested that the doll is not plugged in for extended periods of time.
Notes and Precautions:
- -The doll heater is equipped with an internal temperature control sensor but it is still advised to not leave the doll alone when it is being heated to prevent any damage.
- -The socket and power adapter are not waterproof, do not let water come in contact with either of these surfaces. We suggest not showering with your doll or getting her wet if she has the internal heating option.
- -Do not use your love doll while she is plugged in and being heated, wait patiently and unplug her before engaging in any sexual activity.
- -Do not leave your love doll plugged in for more than 2 hours at a time.
- -Be sure to check voltage compatibility before plugging it in to avoid damage.
- *These are only guidelines and suggestions. RLLD will not be responsible for any damage or loss incurred when using this feature.